Home Décor Retailer | Smith
Home Décor Retailer
Smith’s conversion optimization solution generates 42% lift in checkouts.
Increase in Cart Conversions
Brand Sites
We helped this leading online home décor retailer to generate a 42% increase in cart conversions.

This home décor retailer saw an opportunity to improve the customer experience and conversions across their five sites, but wanted to be sure they would see a positive return on their investment. They needed a partner with proven digital commerce and user interface (UI) expertise to optimize the buyer’s journey and accelerate them on a path for success. They needed a true partner that was vested in their outcomes.

“As a performance commerce company, Smith weighs every action against the return it’s going to drive for our clients. We invested in this project because we knew the results we could realize for this retailer.”
Tony Steel - CEO, Smith

In order to increase online conversions, there were key areas we knew we needed to improve. We worked to streamline the checkout process – reducing friction, adding personalization and improving automation. For our client, we shifted to an outcome-oriented engagement model, focused on continuous improvement, rather than project-based interactions, to provide a virtually risk-free path forward and a nearly guaranteed positive return on their investment (ROI).


Within weeks of the sites’ optimizations, we created a 12% lift in checkout conversions. Over the next three months, continued optimization and A/B testing of new checkout flows generated an additional 30% increase in conversions, for an overall improvement of 42% across five sites.

Less than six months after project kickoff, the retailer’s websites were primed and ready to receive the higher-than-anticipated volume of online holiday shopping traffic.

Every transformation begins with a conversation; contact an expert today.
US Regulatory Compliance

This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the United States Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data, and apply to US-based employee medical benefits only.

Newsletter Signup

Sign up to receive our commerce news and insights today. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Application Management Services (AMS)
Comprehensive Commerce Assessment (CCA)
Smith’s Comprehensive Commerce Assessment (CCA) shines the spotlight on your sales channels to identify, measure and optimize performance. We also analyze the user experience (UX) and conduct a technical audit to identify additional areas for improvement. These efforts inspire targeted actions that navigate your buyers seamlessly from search, to product pages, cart and checkout. Improved outcomes as a result of these efforts include higher conversion rates, average order values (AOV), customer satisfaction scores (CSAT/NPS), customer lifetime values (CLV) and customer retention rates.
ACT for Adobe Experience Manager