At Smith, we develop world-class experiential commerce solutions to help brands architect the most relevant, frictionless commerce experiences possible. We work at a high tempo, we collaborate, we’re passionate about our work with clients, and we deliver.
The market demand for our services has fueled our growth. We’re currently seeking a talented Analytics and Optimization, Strategist that thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team.
Who You Are
- Strategic thinker to work closely with client stakeholders across lines of business (and colleagues across practices, as needed) to understand strategic drivers and tactical needs and to design and lead measurement plans and longer term optimization roadmaps to drive client success
- Key influencer of client decisions, as necessary, to ensure that the implementation can achieve the agreed upon business results balanced with the right investment based upon data driven insights
- Responsible for analyzing and optimizing KPI’s to measure the success of both domestic and international multi-channel, ecommmerce and marketing efforts, as well as report automation and dashboard development
What You’ll Do
- Lead group workshops with executives, senior client marketing and business leaders to define business metrics and strategic drivers, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), audience segements and optimization opportunities in support of leveraging investments to drive business results.
- Drive a culture of data driven decision making that will institutionalize the use of consumer-driven analytics in ecommerce & marketing investment planning
- Define blueprints for tracking new platform features for e-commerce programs including identifying and tracking critical KPIs across the customer journey including areas such as web traffic, user engagement levels, conversion rates, CSAT, and customer retention and loyalty. (client-specific)
- Optimize and enhance current KPI’s and create dashboards to disseminate key findings.
- Translate customer insights, trends, and opportunities into actionable, forecasts that will inform solution optimization, enhancements and fixes, marketing plans and channel strategy (segment-specific).
- Understand customer segment needs, value propositions and optimize the value of marketing programs in terms of leads generated, conversion, acquisition costs, and value of opportunities generated.
- Guide and work closely with the planning teams and the client teams to deliver on data driven ecommerce and marketing investment decisions (how much, where, when, which channels, etc…)
- Determine the best and most effective means of reporting, managing, and communicating analytical insights to clients that ensures understanding of results and application of the analyses is applied
- Build presentations providing the clear analytics story – why the work is important, the truths that the analytics reveal, and the actions that should follow the analyses
- Grow both Smith’s delivery capabilities and consultancy revenue through cross selling and up selling the value of Smith’s growth and optimization offerings to both current and potential client as well identify new market opportunities for growth and expansion
What We Look For
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, or Data Science or quantitative related field
- Must have 5-8 years of experience consulting with clients on making strategic investment decisions to improve business results
- Extensive eCommerce Business Intelligence experience including strong experience around web analytics, SEO optimization, SEM, A/B testing, competitive analysis, financial and trend forecasting, and marketing
- Extensive experience leading and managing digital marketing and analytics projects from ideation through installation from: crafting the methodology, defining the measurement framework, implementing the tools, mining/analyzing data, and ultimately delivering final insightful recommendations
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills – demonstrated ability to mine data for relevant and actionable insights
- Good organizational skills, detail oriented, and solid written and verbal communication skill with ability to communicate/translate complex concepts to non-technical audience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, displays strong self-initiative and is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and acting as a working manager.